This home is managed by Arthur
This home is managed directly by a business. A member of their staff will be your point of contact before and during your stay. Arthur is an architect and art collector (he displays a lot of photography in his homes). A couple of years ago, he found an old, abandoned jelly factory facing the Spree – and decided to convert it into living units, an exhibition space, and a working studio. He lives in the building, too.
Property classified as: common.undefined.propertyTypes.commercialProperty.name
This home is a Plum Guide Award winner.
- Great hosts, not just great homes – We reject homes managed by hosts who don’t meet our standards of excellence.
The Plum Promise
- Every home scrutinised by experts, they have to meet our standards.
- Hosts we knowHigh-quality hosting, with track records of high-quality hosting.
- Impeccably clean, well maintained homes.
- Peace of mind in the rare event your host cancels.
- Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot, delivering exceptional service before, during and after your stay.