An update on travel and coronavirus from Plum Guide
Everything you need to know about our cancellation and refund policies
We’ve got you covered in these uncertain times. If you can’t travel due to Covid-19 restrictions, we’ll refund you in full.
What happens if you’ve made a booking but can’t travel due to Covid-19 restrictions
If you’ve made a booking with us but find yourself affected by one of the following, we will always refund you in full:
- You’re living in an area where travel is not permitted
- You’re travelling to an area where travel is not permitted
- You’ve tested positive for Covid before your trip and will be self-isolating at the time of your booking
If you are not in one of the groups above, our usual terms & conditions and cancellation policies apply. See the listing page of the individual home or your booking confirmation email to check what your cancellation policy is.
Why you can book with confidence
- Where the above circumstances apply and requirements are met, we will always honour your refund.
- In response to Covid-19, this year we rolled out new deep-cleaning standards for our hosts, created in collaboration with industry experts. All Plum Guide hosts commit to adhering to these standards.
- Our Customer Care team is on hand to assist with any questions or problems, both during booking and your stay. We’re here to help.
How to cancel your booking if you can’t travel
If you wish to cancel your booking, please contact email@example.com with details of your booking as soon as possible. At that point, our Customer Care team will help you with the cancellation process.
Hosts select their own cancellation policy and they vary from home to home, so it’s important to read the terms prior to booking. All cancellation policies are time-sensitive, so please let us know as soon as possible.
If you would like to speak to someone from Customer Care you can call us:
- US: +1-888-535-5667
- UK: +44 (0) 203 795 1390
- AUS: +61 1800 953-263
- Rest of World: +44 (0) 203 795 1390